Home Best Airlines in the world Thai Airways

Related Items

 
Thai Airways
Best airlines in the world

Thai Airways

Hare the information about the Thai Airways International Public Company Limited is the national airline and the largest airline of Thailand.Thai Airways  Founded in 1988, the airline's headquarters in Chatuchak District, Bangkok, and operates from Suvarnabhumi Airport. Thai is a founding member of Star Alliance. Thai is a major shareholder, holding 39% stake in Nok Air - a low-cost airline based in Bangkok. In August 2010, Thai announced it is to 51% of a budget airline joint venture company based in Thailand itself, with Tiger Airways owns the remaining 49% of the airline.
From its hub at Suvarnabhumi Airport, Thai flies to 71 destinations in 34 countries with a fleet of 98 aircraft. The airline operates one of the longest non-stop scheduled flights, including the 18 hours non-stop flight from Bangkok to Los Angeles.
Thai Airways International is the first Asia-Pacific airline to serve London's Heathrow airport
Skytrax awarded Thai Airways International 'Worlds Best Cabin Staff, and the best airline in the world "in 2006, while placing it in the" Airline of the Year "category in 2007 second. Thai's First Class Lounge at Suvarnabhumi Airport was World's Best First Class Lounge by Skytrax award in 2009. Thai Airways International has received an award for the excellence of its inflight hygiene measures, the World Health Organization received.